“SAFETY BUOY” ABOVE GROUND POOL ALARM – MODEL PGRM-SB
“NSF Certified to ASTM F 2208-08”
As Well As the states of CA, CT, FL, and TN
• Floats in Pool
• Battery Powered
• Low Battery Indicator
• Completely Portable
• Subsurface Detection
• Meets Barrier Laws
• Easy to Use
• Automatic Reset
• Affordable Price
• Patent Pending
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool
alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard
products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Pool Alarms
were tested and "Top Rated" by Good Housekeeping Magazine. Poolguard Pool Alarms have been Tested and Certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F 2208-08.
POOLGUARD "SAFETY BUOY" POOL ALARM
NSF CERTIFIED TO ASTM F 2208-08
Sub Surface Sensing Technology
Floating Pool Alarm
One Year Warranty
|POOLGUARD “SAFETY BUOY” ABOVE GROUND POOL ALARM, MODEL PGRM-SB is designed to be used in any Above Ground Pool including quick set, soft sided and portable above ground pools, as well as spas. Poolguard’s “Safety Buoy” alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard. The “Safety Buoy” floats on the water and uses Sub Surface Detection Technology. The “Safety Buoy” comes with an In House Remote Receiver (200ft. Range), has a 1 year warranty, and is Made in the USA!
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” functions are controlled by the units Red Key.
- Silent Installation and Removal Feature: By
using the Red Key, the “Safety Buoy” can be installed or removed from your pool without
the alarm sounding.
- Tamper Proof: If the Red Key is not used, the “Safety Buoy” will sound an alarm if its
removed from your pool.
- Constant Protection: Once the “Safety Buoy” is installed in your pool it is always on and
cannot be turned off.
- Sleep Mode: The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” must be removed from your pool
when you swim. Use the Red Key to enter Sleep Mode and place the “Safety Buoy” on its
storage stand away from pool activity.
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” comes with an in house
remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery
(not included), with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Low Battery Function: The “Safety Buoy” system will beep once every
10 seconds when the 9 volt battery is low.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false
alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the
- Works with Above Ground pools 30' in diameter and up to 18’ X
- The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” has been tested and
certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for
Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- Ideal for above ground pools, soft sided
portable pools and spas.
- Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is designed to detect intrusions
similar to a one year old child.
- “Poolguard “Safety Buoy” is the only floating Pool Alarm
on the market that uses Sub Surface Detection Technology”